Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bravely Ever After

I plan to open a website soon to sell some handmade items to help us bring Brave and Ever home. I felt it only fitting to name it Bravely Ever After.


We can't wait to bring Brave and Ever home, but with this being our 3rd adoption in the last two years, totaling 6 less orphans, we need all of the help we can get. If we didn't need to get Brave home so soon to the medical care he so desperately needs, we could take our time raising these funds, but we are now in a major rush.

With Christmas around the corner, I hope that some of these designs will appeal to you. I will mainly be focusing on items made with burlap. I love the look and feel of burlap and felt it offered a unique product, and I hope you agree.

I will be starting with selling these 8.5x11 burlap prints. All of these prints have been hand designed by me one piece at a time. There are many different designs to choose from, and they look great by themselves or framed in a collection.



Each print will be available for a $15 donation with shipping included. Until I get the website up and running, you can purchase them by clicking on the Donate button on the top right of the blog and leaving me a note as to which print(s) you would like.

Here are the designs currently offered. Stay tuned for more designs, as well.

Completely customizable "Love Knows No Distance" real burlap print. You choose the country and the location of the heart. I currently have Ukraine, China, Bulgaria, and the continent of Africa. Although not pictured, I also have designs available for Russia, Serbia, Lithuania, and Latvia. These designs can also be done without the heart, if you prefer.


 


"You Make Me Brave" real burlap print. 


"Be The Good in the World" real burlap print.


"Spirit Lead Me" real burlap print. "Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders." ~ Hillsong


"Love is Patient ~ I Corinthians 13" real burlap print. 


"Love ~ Camera" real burlap print. "Love captures us in a moment, & changes us forever."



"Psalm 18:32-33 Deer" real burlap print. "It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places."
 


"We Adopt" real burlap print. "We adopt not because we are rescuers. We adopt because we are THE RESCUED" ~ David Platt.

 

"Hope as an Anchor" real burlap print.


"Fix My Eyes" real burlap print. "Love like I'm not scared.Live life for another. Fight for the weak ones. Speak out for freedom. Find faith in the battle. Stand tall. Fix my eyes on You." ~ For King and Country


"Anatomical Heart Psalm 31:24" real burlap print. As a heart mom, this verse means so much to me. "Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the Lord."


"You Make Me Brave 2" real burlap print. "You make me brave. No FEAR can hinder now the LOVE that made a way." ~ Bethel Music

 
"Be a Light" real burlap print.

 
 
Again, each print is available for a $15 donation with domestic shipping included (click on the top right button on this blog). Please leave me a note as to which print(s) you would like. Please consider purchasing some prints to help us bring Brave and Ever home!!!!






4 comments:

  1. out of curiosity; where is #7 on the picture with all the kiddos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking, Kat! Our #7 was our AMAZING son, Isaac. He was our 3rd biological child, and he sadly left our arms for heaven while in the Cardiac ICU in Boston due to complications of his severe heart defect. So, the red "I" between our #6 and #8, represents our son, Isaac. He is a HUGE part of our adoption story and our lives, and I wanted some way to represent him that wouldn't be confused with the two children we were bringing home. His story is in many places on this blog, including You Make Me Brave, if you want to read more about him. In case anyone is wondering, the numbers are in order of age, and not order of joining the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie this whole blog makes me Brave <3 Inspiring...

    ReplyDelete