Thursday, October 2, 2014

Who Makes You Brave?


While it is God who ultimately gives us the courage and strength to follow as He leads, it is also our incredible children who have inspired us with their AMAZING bravery. 



It is the children we have met along the way who have fought through this life and faced huge battles with an amazing strength and bravery. Many of those children are no longer here on this earth, and yet, their legacy of incredible bravery and strength lives on.

It is my Dad, who has faced and fought through major sickness with such courage, and faith, and strength, and God has miraculously healed him and brought him through. 

It is the millions of children who are still waiting...waiting for the chance to be seen....to be chosen...to have someone to fight for them and a REASON to keep fighting.

Who is it that makes you Brave????

And with that thought, introducing our very first fundraiser "You Make Me Brave". In order to get Brave home as soon as possible so that he can get the medical care that he so desperately needs, we will be working very hard to raise the funds as quickly as possible so that the process will not be delayed.





Now for the shirt details. All prices include free shipping withing the US. You can pay for and order the shirts on the right side of our blog. The shirt orders will run until Monday, October 20th. Once the order ends, it will take approximately 2 weeks for the shirts to come in so that I can ship them out to you. Thank you for helping us bring BRAVE HOME!!!! The details, pricing, and size chart for the shirts are below.

"You Make Me Brave" Flowy Draped Dolman Sleeve Tee  $29 (with free shipping in the US)


Marble 3/4 Sleeve Raglan $29 (with free shipping in the US)


"You Make Me Brave" Marble V-Necks $26 (with free shipping in the US)


I hope you like these shirts as much as I do, and as you wear them, I pray that you will pray for our sweet boy Brave, and that you will think of who it is that makes you Brave.

4 comments:

  1. Can you send to Canada if I pay for the shipping?
    t_ellis_2001@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! You can order whatever you want now, and then when the shirts are in and I am ready to ship, I will let you know what the price difference is between shipping here and shipping to Canada. You wouldn't need to pay all of the shipping - just the difference between the two.

      Delete
  2. I wish I'd seen this earlier! Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did order some extras :) If you are interested, you can email me at stlamo@yahoo.com, and I can let you know if I ordered the size/style you wanted

      Delete